PLUS Berlin
US$106
US$101
Agoda.com
2,364 results
All reviewseast side galleryswimming poolhostel hotelcommon roomyoung peopletrain stationwarschauer strassebig hostellidl supermarketgreat facilitiesminute walkown bathroombed dormu bahn and s bahnclean roomscommon areasthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed stayimg at this huge hostel in eastern Berlin! The staff were helpful in showing us great local restaurants where I had one of the best meals ive ever had on the first night. Cool quirky area and the restaurant/bar in the hostel is fun too. I really loved that the kitchen was open so you can see the chefs at work. Short train ride into the city made this ideal!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We loved the vitality of Plus Berlin, friendly staff, clean rooms and a bonus of a swimming pool, free to use!!!
Having receptionists who could speak English was a real bonus and lessened any stress related to beIng In a non English speaking country

Room Tip: Make reservations, very popular hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I enjoyed my time at PLUS Berlin, it was a really good idea to stay in a girls room as I ended up with a full room 1 of the 3 nights I was there. There was a bit of street noise but nothing too bad and I stayed over a weekend.
The pool was freezing, the artists in the garden area were great and really friendly.
Some of the bar staff are excellent, one of the girls in my room ended up having to have her drink made multiple times since there was one guy who had no idea how to make it but otherwise the bar was very good.
The shower was amazing in my room. There was no lockers but the staff were happy to lock up anything that I didn't want to leave in my bag. Wifi was working great
My only real gripe was that the floors were clearly not cleaned often, When I moved my bag from the floor, there was a thick layer of dust that had collected on the bottom.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed here for three nights and could not of asked for more. Room was spacious and had a TV! Restaurant & the bar area was also spacious and a great place to relax at the end of the day. Food was top notch and well priced. Lively atmosphere which gave us a chance to talk to other travellers and share stories! If I ever found myself back in Berlin, there is no doubt this is were I would stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Perfect for it's budget, this hostel is well located in a very cool part of the city, with convenient and cheap transport links to the centre (less than 10 minutes by train) and other sights. The hostel is just 5 minutes walk to the East Side Gallery and the longest remaining section of the Berlin Wall. Locally there are some great areas for shopping by day and drinking and eating by night. If you like your deep house, look out for a bar called Walters, and if you like it a bit more chilled out find Yaam - extra special when the sun is in the sky.

The hostel itself is clean and very friendly, with loads of amenities. It even has a beach! The staff are really helpful and friendly, creating a great atmosphere in the place. Quite simply one of the best places I have stayed at for a while.

Well done Plus Hostel - outstanding accommodation in an amazing city I will never forget and definitely return to again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends