2,428 results
All reviewseast side galleryswimming poolhostel hotelyoung peoplecommon roomfemale dormtrain stationwarschauer strassebig hostellaundry facilitiesgreat facilitiesminute walkown bathroombed dormnoisy at nightclean roomscommon areas
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing hostel with brilliant service. Has a sauna, swimming pool and lots of other facilities. It's great value for money also. The staff members I dealt with was also brilliant very personable. They went out of their way to help customers with no hidden charges. Want something printed? No problem. Free Internet also. I highly recommend the Alternative Berlin pub crawl which goes every evening also. Having lived in Berlin and done them all this is the best by far. I've recommended this hostel to all my friends and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel, we were in a 6 beds room and in suite there were 2 bathroom (more accurately a bathroom and half) great idea to speed up all the shower/getting ready process!
Also the pool and the sauna were great!!
The staff was really courteous, and kind ( i wasn't feeling great and they offer me a the, even when i offered to pay!)
Off course most of the people are young, but so we are!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed in this hostel on-and-off for 2.5 weeks when I first moved to Germany, and I am glad that I did. It was a wonderful place to stay. Warshauer Platz is close to many historical attractions and public transport and there are always things to do there.

The rooms were very tidy, clean and affordable. The restaurant served nice food and there are plenty of places in the hostel to meet people. I stayed in single, 4, 5 and 6 bed rooms (I booked late and had to move around to whatever was available) and all were great.

The most impressive part, however, was the service at the front desk. When I first moved to Berlin I was trying to find an apartment to rent and was incredibly confused about government paperwork. All of the staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful and some offered to help me find an apartment through their friends. They definitely made my move much more bearable.

Make sure you book well in advance because it's a very popular place and is often booked out more than a week ahead.

I highly recommend this hostel over others in the area.

Room Tip: - Book more than a week or two ahead to get what you want - If you book a 6-bed dorm, try to get one away from the restaurant, as it can get a bit noisy - The 6-bed dorms are great if you want a mixture of privacy and chances to meet people
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

When we started looking for tips for our first ever trip to Berlin, we soon got the area of Kreuzberg recommended as being the liveliest and coolest part of the city we absolutely have to visit. So we decided to stay as close as possible and checked in PLUS Berlin. As the price was very affordable, we expected something of an average standard just to spend the couple of hours of sleep in. And there came the pleasant surprise - the room was as classy as in a 4* hotel, with nice decorations all over the old building the hotel/hostel is in. The overall atmosphere was great, being close to Kreuzberg's cafés and restaurants as well as the U and S-Bahns so we effectively managed to discover the whole city from our base. Really, cannot but recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My friend booked this hostel for 3 mature ladies, but it was not that suitable. The room was very very basic, two small bunks and 1 wardrobe with hangers so high you needed to be 6ft to reach them...Internet reception did not work when I was there. It was cheap but I would have preferred to pay more. It would be great for younger groups but not for anyone expecting a hotel. However the breakfast was very nice for 6 euro's you could help yourself. We visited the 02 arena and it was a short walk. Reception staff were very good and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends