One of the better hotels i have stayed in this year.
I was in a Jr. Suite which was one of the better rooms i stayed in all year. I was quite and comfortable with plently of room. Lots of closet space and windows from the floor to cieling. The views were of the park right next to the building.
There is a subway station right across the hotel about 20 meters away. The only downer is you get small vibrations here and there, but it will not bother you.
The concierge people were always helpful and nice.
The building quality is just superb. You can feel it every time you open a door and the handles just feel well made.
Not much un positive things i can say here. But there are two items that i think could make this hotel one of the best i have been to.
1. Why charge 6 EURO for internet per day? seems like we are past those days.
2. Why is breakfast 18 EUROs + TIP per person? that is very expensive for a basic breakfast no no fresh orange juice and basic filtered coffee.
Other than that, its a fabulous hotel and i hope to visit soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmo Hotel Berlin Mitte is a newly opened member of Design Hotels TM. It is the perfect urban retreat for travelers who appreciate individualized style, design and hospitality. It caters for business and leisure travelers alike.Located between Alexander Platz and Potsdamer Platz and Friedrichstrasse. The underground station U2 Spittelmarkt is in front of the hotel.At the Cosmo, the guest experience is all about comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your COSMO Hotel Berlin Mitte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.