“I had dinner at this restaurant in...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“I had dinner at this restaurant in...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2010

I had dinner at this restaurant in September 2010. It was difficult to tell whether it was open as there were so few customers visible. The restaurant is open all day serving breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. It has German and international cuisine (quite a short menu). Some items are vegetarian so it was suitable for me and my companion.
I had a warm vegetable salad which was very tasty and good value at 7.90 EUR. My companion had a tomato pasta and green salad which came to 10.90 EUR. The pasta was piping hot and tasty. The quantity was so huge it did not get finished.
We had water and wine. The drinks prices were very reasonable. A small glass of Riesling cost 2.40 EUR. Out total bill was 27.30 € which is hard to beat.
The service was OK, but not attentive. Considering there was one other customer this should have been better. I did not feel inclined to stay for coffee or other drinks. It was rather lacking in atmosphere. But it would be fine at busier times. There are so many excellent cafes and restaurants in this area of Berlin I'd be unlikely to return if it was not for being such good value for money.

• 5 of 5 bubbles