“My favorite sushi place in Berlin”
Review of Surf & Sushi

Surf & Sushi
Ranked #1,355 of 8,508 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: NAMU sushi lounge - Asian Dining in Berlin Mitte Sushi Happy Hour - PAY1-GET2, ALL DAY, Tokio meets Saigon, Delicious Sushi, Fancy Cocktails - Asian Food Vietnam & Thai Cuisine + Burger
Mulhouse, France
“My favorite sushi place in Berlin”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I first eat in Surf n Sushi some years ago on a business trip, and I really loved it, it has such a large choice of rolls which is really awesome. It is really good value for the price. Service is good. only minus is that they only accept EC card which is not so usual outside germany, hopefully an ATM is not so far away. I eat again this week on a family trip, we all enjoyed it. They gave some games / color pencils for the kids which really help to wait.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Meylia68

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Great sushi, medium ambiance, bad personnel.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Went here with 2 friends. They had a lot of options (as do most sushi places in Berlin) and we couldn't choose so we ordered the 'sushi plate' for 4 persons, it was 40 euro. You really get a lot, we couldn't finish all of it (but we were with 3, not 4 persons!). The restaurant looks clean, but it doesn't have 'character', it feels like almost a fast food sushi place. Later, 2 other friends arrived (just for drinks) and we asked if we could add a table to ours. It wasn't busy at all, but the waitress had to sigh really deep before she helped us move the table. She wasn't very nice or helpful.
The sushi plate was a 'surprise'; you just got what the chef gave you. I actually loved everything on it except for 1 (of the 10+) of the variations.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ilona S
Beirut, Lebanon
“Just great sushi”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Great quality sushi, very fresh, excellent menu, sharp service, decent prices. I would eat here all the time if I lived in Berlin. So much so that I ate the sushi platter for four by myself! Still thinking about it.....

• Visited March 2012