“Disappointing Buffet”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I read the reviews on this website before deciding that I would make the 30 minute train journey from my hotel. I arrived at 6.30, but no tables available. I had made a decent journey, so decided to wait. Once I made the buffet, I was really disappointed, but I suppose that I was trying to compare it with ones in Spain (albir near Benidorm) for example.
I was at the Siagon and more Restaurant the previous night, now wishing that I had gone back there again.
Would not rush back there, and if ever I did I would try the alacarte.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

If you want to taste real chinese food in berlin, just go to ming-dynastie. The food was really delicious, with too many choices of what to order. The service was also good, all the young chinese men were kind and helpful. The second time we ate there, there was a buffet (every Friday and Satarday from 6pm, and every Sunday from 12pm) which was also good and had many different foods. It is also possible to make a reservation.

1  Thank Myrtous
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Quiet, beautiful restaurant with delicious and not too expensive food and nice service.

1  Thank Vasily G
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Ming Dynastie - especially the location next to the Chinese Embassy - serves some of the best Chinese food in Berlin. But. Yes, but you have to make sure to ask for it the right way, if you want something spices, make sure you really ask for it. Germans prefer their food bland and so bland your food will be if you don't specify "sehr scharf" if ordering something that should be spicey. The gung bak ji ding (Kung pao chicken) and ma po do fu (mapo tofu) are two favorites.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We went on a Sunday night so there wasn't many people there. The waitress tried to understand our English but in the end we had to get another server who could speak English. They were very understanding and allowed us to change one of the set menu dishes. The food was fabulous and we received soup, spring rolls, 3mains and banana fritters all for under €40.