“A nice evening out”

Friedrichstadt-Palast Show in Berlin
Ranked #25 of 939 things to do in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: More than one hundred artists on the biggest theatre stage in the world. With half a million guests every year, the Palast is the #1 theatre in Berlin.The Palast in Berlin is the first choice for those wishing to experience something utterly unique and thoroughly fascinating - perfectly including international visitors who do not speak German. Welcome to Berlin, welcome to Europe's Show Palace.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were looking for a night out in Berlin after a whirlwind of sightseeing. We took a taxi from our hotel on the West side, and it took about 25 minutes. The theater and seats where very comfortable. The show is a variety of acts including singers, dancers, and some acrobatics. The show isn't what I would call Broadway or Cirque Du Soleil caliber, but it is visually stunning. I wouldn't waste your money on the VIP seats, as all they are are the seats closer to the stage or in the second second along the walkway. The seats we had were just as good without the extra costs.

2  Thank WebGirlNYC
Write a ReviewReviews (3,717)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to many of these type of higher end production shows before world wide. I would rate this one 3.5 -4 stars only because the 2nd part of the show became entertaining. As the first part was a little boring. I won't ruin it for the people who haven't watched it yet so lets just put it this way, that you have something to look forward to after the break. The venue itself is not that big so I think most of the seats anywhere is fine to watch (not too many seats are limited viewing) tickets are roughly 30-120Euros, of course depending on your seat and where you buy your ticket(s). I would recommend not paying anymore than €60 -€80 for a descent seat.

1  Thank Lesie_N
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Exactly what it says on the packet. An amazing spectacle. It is cirque du soliel,/ revue meets old fashioned vauderville. we had the VIP package which gives you access to the excellent seats, a drink during the interval or pre show plus cloaks. The tickets are not cheap but certainly value for money. If you have the time in Berlin -go- you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank hollow
Reviewed 14 May 2014

"Show Me" isn't Las Vegas nor is it Paris - it is Berlin, as unique a show as it's city. It is a fast paced show of singing, dancing, acrobatics, synchronized swimming, beautiful costumes in a magnificent show lounge. A lovely evening out.

1  Thank Vansportsfan
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am generally not a show person. I didn't leave before it finish so it was ok. Neither did I enjoy it a lot. Have seen much better.
We also had dinner here - that is just for convenience. Food was poor.