My ratings on hotel are based on modern requirements of a frequent traveller. The overall rating of this hotel is only average ! Here are my comments ;
1) pay wifi in room . Allows 10 minutes free wifi in lobby . Unacceptable.
2) mattress too soft ( my weight is 150 lb or around 71 Kg )
3) good size bathroom but average in shower water power
4) quiet environment
5) staff attitude - reasonablly acceptable
6) hotel location is good
7) have a Starbuck across the hotel. They provide free wifi .
I will not recommend this hotel to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the famous shopping boulevard Kurfürstendamm and within walking distance to Berlin's sights and attractions like the green heart of the city: Tiergarten park, Berlin Zoo, KaDeWe shopping center and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. The 246 elegant rooms and 55 luxurious suites are designed with great attention to detail and welcome guests from all over the world. Different culinary options are available to guests, at the "Reinhard's at Kurfürstendamm", the gourmet restaurant "Kempinski Grill", the "Gobelin Halle" and the "Bristol Bar", one of the ten most elegant bars in the city. For relaxation, guests can enjoy the generous sp area which offers a 18-metre-pool, sauna, steam bath, mini-gym and a pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hotel Berlin