A nice new hotel with good location: close proximity to the city center and U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations.
Friendly personnel, attractive price.
New clean and cozy rooms, but rather small.
There were few unimportant disadvantages:
- no hangers (shoulders) in the room, so if you travel with business suit or dress, that won't be easy to store it in the room,
- breakfasts are not poor, but there're no any hot food (only boiled eggs),
- sometimes in the mornings there was a noise of construction works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our H2 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located at the most central location in the capital. The "Alex" - Alexanderplatz is the ideal starting point for your city trip. A variety of attractions such as the television tower and the Alexa Shopping Centre you can explore on foot. In a few minutes walk to public transport, to explore highlights such as the Museum Island, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag. Relax in one of our 288 modern rooms with air conditioning, flat screen TV, and bathroom with separate toilet, underfloor heating, rain forest shower and hairdryer. Three-and four-bed rooms are also available. Whether city trip, business trip or attending a trade fair in Berlin - enjoy your stay with our comfort and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H2 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.