“Delightful cafe.”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: Close to the Brandenburg Gate & the Museums-Island you can enjoy fresh salads, homemade soups, a changing daily menu, fancy sandwiches and yummy cakes in our modern and cosy bistro. A friendly team, great coffee- and tea specialities, fresh juices plus a funky selection of soft drinks & wines are waiting for you!
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it was fab. Lovely staff and a great menu, we're here for a few days and will definitely come back!

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Meg, thank your for having lunch at the Flamingo and that you have found the time to write your review. It is so great to read those positive feedbacks from all over the world .-) Hope to see upon your next Berlin-Tour! YOUR Flamingo-Team

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Fresh, bright, friendly and delicious. A variety of sandwiches and a do-it-yourself salad bar with some great options made this a perfect spot to stop for lunch while sightseeing. We were so glad we stumbled across this cafe, and would definitely stop again on future visits to Berlin.

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Alison, WOW! Thank you SOOO much for this very friendly review! We are happy too, that you have found our Flamingo in Berlin. It is good to hear that you will again stop by upon your next visit. We forwarded your feed back to our ktichen team as well, they are smiling! Thanks - Your Flamingo Team!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My boyfriend and I went yesterday to have luch there recommended by Tripadvisor, and we LOVED it. The place is beautiful, the staff is efficient and really kind and the food is awesome (I recommend the Parmesano sandwich). What is more, the owner came to take our plates and he asked if everything was ok so I had the chance to congratulate him for everything and he is the nicest person! We would like to come back again before leaving Berlin this Sunday :)

1  Thank Aceitunanegra
roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

dear aceitunanegra! thank you SOOOOO much for this very kind and positive review. we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the service and our food-offer! unfortunately we are closed on weekends but we are so much looking forward and hope to see you next time you visit berlin during the week! ;-) greetings to spain!!! your flamingo team

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I wouldn't imply from the reviews that this place offers the most amazing cuisine or experience - it's just quick, tasty, healthy and with a lot of variety. It's a common sight in American cities, with a German twist.

1  Thank skipflip
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I've been meaning to try this place for months, but never did. Today I was walking from Tiergarten to Friedrichstraße to walk along the river, and I just happened to pass by. When I saw that they take cards, I was in!

They had lots of fresh salads, cakes, and sandwiches to choose from. I chose a pre-boxed penne pasta entree, which they then plated for me. It was pesto pasta with olive oil, tomatoes, and pine nuts. Unbelievable flavor and freshness. I savored each bite. It was nice to sit there by the window in the sunlight. It would have been better to snag a table outside, but of course they were all taken.

I can't wait to go back and try something else. And my pasta was less than €5 for lunch- and so fresh with a nice portion! At an Italian restaurant here, it would easily cost you €12 for something similar of less quality.

roger t, Inhaber at Flamingo Fresh Food Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

dear cranky sc traveler! what a fantastic feed back. thank you for sharing your experience with the tripadvisor family and for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy that you have tried our pasta after month. hope to see you soon again, all the best - YOUR flamingo-fresh-food -team!

Been to Flamingo Fresh Food Bar? Share your experiences!