By rating ArtHotel Connection as 'excellent' because it delivers for its price, and, I would even say, over-delivers. It's not a 5-star hotel. It's a small privately owned hotel in the gay neighbourhood of Berlin, but for the price you pay you get incredibly a lot. The guys at the hotel are super-friendly, the hotel is very clean, the design is great, and there were some really nice touches, like touch lamps, reading lamps, nice and new showers. I felt welcome. I've read complains about WiFi in some other reviews, but during my 6 day stay WiFi was working perfectly in my room. I was staying in a single room with a shared toilet, so the room was very small but conveniently laid out. I've seen the larger - double and family rooms - passing by, and those looked spacious. I will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice stylish rooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin