I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends and it was a good choice. The hotel is on the 3rd floor of an old apartment building accessed via a fantastic old lift and is close to three U-Bahn stations and lots of shops, bars and restaurants. The rooms are all individually decorated (some more to my taste than others) and were spotlessly clean. My room had a great shower though the bathrooms did seem to vary depending on the room. Free wifi was provided. My only criticism is that I found the pillows too soft to have a comfortable nights sleep on.
Other than that the staff were very friendly and helpful and the €8 breakfast was good. I considered it worth the money. There are also lots of good breakfast options in the general area.
I would certainly consider staying here again when I next come to Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice stylish rooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin