My partner and I and a friend spent 3 nights at the Art Hotel Connection at the beginning of December and had a really good stay.
The hotel is conveniently located near to the metro and is within easy walking distance of all of the main sights. The hotel itself is on the 3rd floor of an apartment building and is all on one floor. Our room was a good size and was well furnished-the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom nicely decorated and also a good size. Our friend was assigned an apartment which was also really nice although was slightly outside of the main hotel complex.
Breakfast was really good and it was great being able to have breakfast when you wanted it rather than having to rush. There was a good choice of food items and it was all very well presented. Scrambled eggs were also available if you wanted them.
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and welcoming and spoke good English and were very helpful providing maps and directions to the main sights.
We would definitely stay here again if we go back to Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin