“Great location”

ArtHotel Connection
Ranked #8 of 190 Berlin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 July 2013

the hotel is close to the U-bahn and in the middle of the gay area.
Rooms are big and breakfast is super!
Staf is always ready to help and take time to explain everything.
The only negative point I could find is that the curtains in the room are to thin and isn’t possible to dimming the light in the rooms during the day

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My partner and I loved everything about art Hotel Connection. Located on a quiet tree lined street with a good bar and club downstairs. Plenty of restaurants and nightlife within walking distance. Being a light sleeper I was concerned with noise, the rooms however were insulated very well and I had no problems. Two U-bahn stations nearby made it easy to get around the city.

Room Tip: We had a Studio apartment on the second floor which was very spacious and much bigger than expected
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We enjoyed our stay so much that we booked again in a few weeks where we were scheduled to stay at another hotel. The breakfast buffet and served until 4pm and were the last service on some occasion :-). The was service was superb, thanks Zasha and Jens! The only knock was that wifi was inconsistent and unreliable.

Room Tip: It's above a popular bar (Prinzknecht) which we frequented many times so if you want a quieter r...
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Location: Coming from Berlin Hbf is 12 minutes by taxi. Coming from Tegel Airport is 20 minutes by taxi. Maximum fare by taxi is €18. It is 5 minutes walking distance to Wittenbergplatz metro station. The place is close to very nice bars, restaurants and shops. Though the hotel is situated in the busy area, you will not hear the noise once you go inside the room .

Facilities: I got a shared toilette. My room is spaceous enough. It is very clean and well maintained.

Services: The staff are the best. They are very friendly. They will tell you everything that you need to know about Berlin. They served the best breakfast I had so far during my six weeks European tour. Beautiful art deco dining room, they play classical music as background.

Cleanliness: Very consistent in cleaning. Very organized place.

Security: It is a very secured place. I got one key for the main building, one key for the hotel entrance and one key for the room.

Price: Good deal.

I highly recommend this place to solo travelers. Just in case I will get the chance to go back to Berlin, I will stay in the same place. key for the room.
Price: Good deal. Value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This hotel is convienently located a few short blocks from the train station and walking distance to the main shopping district in Berlin. The hotel was great very clean spacious, comfortable rooms, amazing breakfast and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We were very happy with this charming hotel which is well situated on a quiet street yet centrally located and nearby a number of great gay bars and clubs. The staff was accommodating to our needs (e.g., we needed to leave some luggage with them between stays and they were happy to arrange this for us) and were very friendly and informative. The breakfast was delicious and also served flexibly if you wanted to sleep in. We hope to return sometime soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Rooms are spacious and very clean. The reception on arrival and the personal approach make you feel at home away from home.
Although the breakfastroom is small, it fits the charm of the hotel and the breakfast itself is excellent.
So, two thumbs up!

Room Tip: no tips, although I did book a larger room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo