This hotel, well, B&B really, is centrally located for the KuDamm (& KaDeWe), with the U-Bahn only minutes away. We have stayed here many times, but not in the last couple of years. Since then it has been re-furbished, & looks much better, although am not sure about the new lay out for the dinning room. However, the breakfast (which is 10 euro's extra) is fresh, with good coffee. However, the real stars are the staff: Jens his team make the holel worth staying at, if nothing else; they are friendly, happy & always willng to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin