My wife and I stayed here Dec. 9 for just one night on our way from berlin to Italy. Next time we will be sure to stay longer. That says it all, I think. It is a gay-friendly hotel but we were equally welcome. Very good value for money, attentive and friendly staff to interact with. We had booked a double room but they offered, if we preferred, a twin room. We took the twin which in fact had two large double beds and the room was very spacious and a good size bathroom.
There are pubs and restaurants within walking distance and they are good places. All in all a very good experience to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice stylish rooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin