Located in the Schonefeld part of Berlin, it is very near good restaurants, shopping and good transport links for the whole city, useful when our visit was to see as much as possible, including the Christmas Markets while on a short visit.
In a fairly gay sector of the city, the hotel welcomes everyone in an unfussy but warm manner. It's actually located on an upper floor of the building with access by lift, but is quiet and safe.
Highly recommended - good sizeable room and the usual, generic German style breakfast, but good for all that. Will definitely return when in Berlin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay-hotel in Berlin with nice stylish rooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin