“A great place to stay in Berlin!”
Review of H10 Berlin Ku'damm

H10 Berlin Ku'damm
Ranked #39 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This is a very comfortable an chic hotel! Huge rooms and professional stuff.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends. There's also a good spa-centre.
PS Be aware that German sauna is mixed.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,956)

Reviewed 2 May 2013

When the price looks too good to be true... believe it. I booked this hotel because it looked great online, at a super price. I should have been warned. Had to wait a long time at checkin, the room is basic, but quite OK. The air conditioning system in my room is very loud, though - even when the individual room unit is turned off, there is a loud grounding sound coming from the general vent. It got much worse / louder in the night, so in the morning I took the time to explain the problem at the front desk, and ask what could be done. They said they would fix it, or move me to a new room. I came back after a long workday, and was told that there was no record of my complaint. Then I was told it was written down, but nothing could be done, it was too late to call a technician, and there were no free rooms.
I was astonished at how unprofessional and downright unfriendly the staff was - had they told me in the morning that there were no free rooms, I would have checked out.
Honestly, this hotel looks OK on the surface, but don't look too deeply, or you'll discover that it's not that nice - shower drain is dirty, furniture is scuffed and not that clean.
Nice big modern televisions and free WiFi - I think this is a nice hotel for holiday travellers, but just not good enough for frequent travellers or business travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Ebie_MUC
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stayed here at Easter on a B.A package - great location, large room that was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was included and truly the range of food was amazing from cereals, juices, to a chef cooking omelettes, fried eggs as requested to the more European choices of salamis, cheeses, patisserie etc, fresh fruits.
Wouldn't hesitate to return and enjoy it all again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Perfect location, next to a tube station and 2 mins walk to main zoo station for connections to east Berlin. Very modern, clean, stylish hotel with lovely staff and very cool rooms. Breakfast was substantial, with loads of options and the bar in the lobby is good fun too. Perfect hotel for a city break for young couples

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank olivermclarty
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My partner and I stayed in the H10 for three nights on our trip to the Christmas Markets, 2012. We are both early 20's from the UK on our first holiday together.

The hotel was fantastic; clean, brilliant location (not that you'll ever be far from a U-Bahn stop in Berlin!), modern and very large rooms, free WiFi and excellent service (with great English!)

We didn't use the spa facilities whilst we were there as there is so much to do in Berlin we didn't have the time, though on passing, everything looked really nice. We also didn't eat in the restaurant as we're the type to go out and have tea so can't really comment on that, but there are so many places within a stones throw away so wherever you decide to eat I'm sure it will be cheap and close!

The Christmas Markets were absolutely incredible, very pretty, Christmassy and romantic. We will definitely return in the future and of course would love to return to this hotel, it fulfilled all of our needs and on our budget was an absolute steal!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2013

...because it was a great hotel with great and helpful staff and it was very close to everything. The room was huge, moder, clean and nice. Spectacular!!

H10 Berlin is also close to everything. The breakfast was not included but it was quite expensive.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

A modern, very well located hotel. The room on the 6th floor was large, clean and very well appointed. The bathroom was lovely, large bath, illuminated mirror and plenty of towels.

The staff were very pleasant and most professional. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the higher floors.