“Top 10”
Review of H10 Berlin Ku'damm

H10 Berlin Ku'damm
Ranked #36 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We are visiting Berlin a least twice a year, first time staying at H10. It was just perfect! Staying in a superior apartment with a seperate living-room, could not be any better when you travelling with two small kids. Location is also perfect and best of all the really service minded staff working at the hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed in two H10 hotels previously in Spain and as this was my 1st trip to Germany I was wanted to stay at a hotel with a brand that I know and trust. I was not disapointed, the room was modern, spacious and clean. The staff and facilities were faboulous too. The locaiton is ideal for anyone who enjoys shopping and with the u-bahn station located next door, it is very easy to travel to the tourist sites. The only minor gripes were the lack of tea/coffee making facilities in the room and only one English TV channel (which wasn't a major issue as we spent most of our time exploring this wonderful city).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

An excellent hotel. Lovely big room with everything we could need including our favourite coffee machine. If I was being really picky I could comment that the only English channel on the tv was BBC world news,so we knew what was happening around the world but not much about home news.
We had a premiere room which gave us entry to a premiere lounge with coffee, soft drinks, beer, wine and snacks available all day.
Breakfast was amazing. Everything we could possibly want with eggs cooked to order.
The staff were very helpful . I would definitely go back here.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hotel and its rooms are modern, spacious and clean. It's located near the shopping area. There's a metro station just beside the hotel, if you are feeling lazy to walk, you can always take the metro (1 stop from Berlin Zoo station). Otherwise, it's 5 mins walk. You can also walk to the main shopping area, or take buses near the hotel.

We are pleased with the spacious room, and spacious toilet. Everything in the room is well kept, and is very clean. We had quality sleep in H10.

The hotel can do to provide hot water flask and coffee / tea facilities in the room. This is the only thing that we found a little lacking. However, we called the service desk and they were quick to bring up hot water flask within 5 mins. This is impressive service!

We really enjoyed our stay at H10. Will be staying here again on my next visit to Berlin!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Located on top of Ku'damm U, one stop from Zoo Station, the location could not be easier to get to. A modern hotel with small, quiet, but cosy rooms. I had a single room, the bed was small, but very comfortable. Fully equipped with a small bathroom, desk and chair. All rooms have flat screen televisions and laptop safes. The TV is connected to a so called media hub, which is nothing of the sort, merely a USB and RCA connection, but bizarrely, no HDMI. Friendly staff at reception. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The hotel is very smart and modern, the rooms are immaculately clean and have a modern feel, the bathroom is enclosed in a glass panel room which I think potentially would make me a little uncomfortable if sharing with a friend rather than a partner but was no issue for us. The only two downsides were that the tv had only one or two English speaking channels both of which were news and also there were no tea and coffee making facilities in the room. However we asked housekeeping for a kettle and that was provided straight away. We didn't eat or drink in the hotel so I can't comment on that. The bed was very hard which didn't suit us but this is personal preference. The location is good and there is an underground station next door. The staff were all very helpful. There is a Turkish place across the road from the hotel which we would recommend if you are looking for reasonably priced good quality food. I would recommend this hotel if staying in central Berlin.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBeastys
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the H10 in Berlin. This is one of my favorite hotel chain and this hotel did not disappoint. The check-in clerk was very friendly and welcoming. I was pleased to find a spacious and clean room. I like to sleep with extra pillows so I immediately made a call to the desk asking that two additional pillows be sent to my room. In just a few minutes, the desk clerk hand delivered the pillows with a smile. The hotel also has different types of pillows available for your choosing. If shopping is on your agenda, you will have a hard time finding a better located hotel.
Pros:
- Friendly Staff
- Clean and Modern Room
- Comfortable Bed
- Pillow Selection
- Room Service/Bar food and service
- Location

Cons:
None to mention

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Crgallen