The room was cheap. Location is pretty good. S-bahn passes by near, didn't bother me.
Coffee maker was dirty. Bathroom and bed was clean. Check-in took a bit long, because of reception mistakes. The room was really cold, slept in my sweate. Very bad Internet. Very bad. Cleaning person walked in while I was in bed.
Overall, the place is cheap. Disorganized in many ways. But the location is not bad. 2/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Tulip Inn Berlin