We stayed in the hotel side of this hotel. Our room was tiny, but it was clean. The bed wasn't the most comfortable thing I've ever slept in, but this isn't the Ritz. For the bargain we paid we had a safe, clean room to sleep in with free wifi and a parking lot. If that's what you are looking for, than this is the hotel for you. If you are looking for luxury accommodations, then expect to pay a whole lot more and go someplace else. Also, this hotel is about a block and a half from the U-bahn which was quite convenient. It wasn't more that 10 minutes into Alexanderplatz from here. Lastly, I would recommend eating breakfast at Aunt Benny's. It is a couple of blocks away and absolutely delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Tulip Inn Berlin