I stayed at the Berliner hof hotel for 4 days in June 2013. I was very pleased with the quality of the room. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent. I would have no reservations in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Berlin. The U-bahn was right down the street. My only comment regarding the room was the size of the shower--quite small. But being from the USA, our showers are normally bigger anyway. The only other unusual thing about the hotel is that the lobby/reception area is on the second floor, but the elevator up was quite adequate. Very pleased with the entire stay at the Berliner hof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin