Location of this hotel is excellent - literally next to the Europa Center, opposite KDW, a 5 minute walk to Zoologischer Garten U and S Bahn station and a minute from the 100 bus stop (best way to travel across to the former East). The entrance, which used to be directly off the street, is now via a secured door and passage to the two elevators. Reception is on the 2nd floor.
Rooms are basic, clean and spacious, most having a small balcony. We were on the 5th floor (where breakfast is served). The beds were nice and firm and although the rooms are tired looking are perfectly functional for a good nights sleep. Breakfast consists of juice, cereal, various breads and rolls, hams cheese and boiled eggs. Perfectly adequate.
Car parking is available on site (charge applies)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin