Poor Wi-Fi(No connection in room 511 at all), no bathroom accessories like soap, shampoo etc. Broken shower doors, broken light and so on. Advantages: location and price. Just place to sleep. Russian girl Kristina on reception seems to be unfriendly, not helping guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin