I was there for 2 nights in mid May. The best thing about this hotel is its location. Plenty of shopping & eating options around. Very close to underground station. Supermarket just next to hotel entrance. Airport not very far.
The hotel itself is not very grand. The reception is small. Rooms averagely sized. Bathroom just ok. Average cleanliness. Wi-Fi was not working for most of my stay. Reception staff is friendly & helpful.
If you are planning to just go around Berlin with minimal stay in your hotel room, I guess this place is right for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin