Me and my wife stayed here over the easter weekend, and despite Berlin feeling extremely packed and busy, once we stepped inside the hotel it was a quiet tranquil space. From receiving the pleasant news of an upgrade through to the seamless checkout, everything about the hotel was perfect, including for the first time our nespresso pods refilled more than once a day!
The staff were completely faultless, full of recommendations of how we can spend our stay, and the location opened up right onto the gendarmenmarkt next to I believe the french church, with Galleries LaFayette a block behind, and all the major sights including Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island and the Topography of Terror being no more than a 15 minute walk away at a very leisurely pace.
Highly recommended and can't wait to visit Berlin and the sofitel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel