An excellent hotel in a super location. Super friendly staff and a warm reception.
The room was, as you might expect in a 5* hotel, well proportioned and very comfortable.
There is a restaurant located in the same building as the hotel, and you were able to use the bar in the restaurant which was very good, compliments to the head barman!
Breakfast was included in our room rate and taken in the Atrium restaurant on the first floor of the hotel. It was superb and again the staff were very friendly and efficient. If I hadn't had a meeting to go to, I would have gone back for thirds!
Valet parking is available, and not too expensive considering it is in Berlin. Again, no problems at all here.
In summary, a very comfortable hotel to stay in and well worth a visit. Look forward to returning the next time we are in Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel