It was great after travelling most of the day to be met by two smiling, friendly and helpful reception ladies. That set the scene for the next 5 days, where all staff were pleasant and helpful. Concierge services were also excellent, and they booked internet tickets to Pergamon (saved queuing 3 hours!), and printed our boarding cards for flights home. We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and booked a Junior Suite, which was lovely and looked out over the square. Large sitting area which could be separated from the bedroom by sliding doors. We were also very appreciative of the hotel marking the day of our anniversary. Thank you. We will definitely be returning to this hotel. It is very well placed for restaurants nearby, and the hop-on hop off buses are just a couple of minutes walk across the square. Taxi rank right outside hotel, and approx 20 Euros fare to Tegel airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel