I had a meeting in Berlin and booked the Sofitel. The location was great since there were many sites that could be visited int eh time between meetings. I had a room on one of the top floors with a small terrace that overlooked the Gandarmplatz. This added a touch of relaxation to the trip. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was an expeience to walk throught the hotel and see the pictures on the walls. On the groud floor there is a meeting room with a billiard table covered in glass that can be used for a conference or a meal----I think (it might just be a decoaration!).. All in all, highly to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel