Fantastic boutique hotel, central to everything you would want to see and do in Berlin.
The hotel is prefectly styled, elegant, relaxing and cosy all in one, particularly nice in the winter. The rooms were comfortable and warm but the bathroom design might not be to everyones taste with the unusual doors, although it is very stylish and was always immaculately cleaned.
A special mention to the staff who were not only polite but very helpful and extrremly friendly and I have to mention especially funny. A special mention to the manager who could not have helped us more especially with fitting us in to the resturaunt beside the hotel. The food is so good I would highly recommend having dinner there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel