Cant understand the moderate reviews on here. I have stayed in many very good hotels but found this one more than adequate for a city break.
It is in a great location - near to good transport links and very close to the best shopping in Berlin.
The rooms were large - more like suites, with a separate sitting area - my son was studying and had an actual writing desk.
The breakfast was quite varied and in a "breakfast room with a view".
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel and the beautiful city of Berlin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin 3* is located on the city’s main business thoroughfare—the famous Kurfuerstendamm boulevard. This is one of the best hotels in Berlin for those who come to the German capital for their shopping. Both stations of S-Bahn and U-Bahn, Berlin’s public transportation lines, are located right next to the hotel entrance. From AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin it is easy to reach any sightseeing attractions of Germany’s capital. Berlin Zoo which has on display the largest collection of animals in the world is located near the hotel, in the center of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel