I loved the light spacious room and the breakfast had everything except baked beans. Omelet prepared to order. Efficient ac in room.
The gym and spa was a bit of a disapointment. The pool was great (very large) but the spa did not have a Jaccuzi and closed at 10 pm every day. It would have been nice to use the pool and sauna later. The gym had a great choice of cardio. equipment but only Kinetics equipment for resistance training. The gym was open 24/7. Both gym and spa complimentary.
Great variety of English tv-chanels BBC and ITV. Free use of computers with printer and internet at the business centre.
Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Quick check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin