Went there for one night only - unfortunately I have to admitt - I would have loved to stay there longer and try out more of the amenities. The receptionists where ALL extremely friendly and very helpfull. Thumbs up!!! The rooms was spacious, clean, hat a great view over the Tiergarten and had a modern chic design. Bed was very comfortable. We did not habe time to check out the gym, pool or restaurants/bar. There is a business center on the 2nd floor that offers (a limited time???) free internet access and printing service which was ideal for us in order to check in our flight and print the boarding passes.
Location of the Hotel is very good. There are 2 subway/railway stations within a walkable distance - once of which offers a direct bus connection to TXL.
I'd stay there again ANY TIME!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin