After booking a room 5 months before a business trip, was given a Junior Suite, with 2 separate beds in the far corner of the hotel, a 10 minute walk from the reception. The Front Desk Manager quickly corrected the error by upgrading us to a deluxe suite for the entire stay of 5 nights.
the house keeping was a nightmare, until pulled up, and then personal attention was taken about our rooms, including fruits and wine, pays to be critical.
the restaurant service and breakfast is fantastic, rooms very comfortable and the staff in general extremely friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 377 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin