3,731 results
All reviewslarge poolgreat hotelmain buildingspa areasauna and steam roomzoo stationnespresso machinedeluxe roomfree wifiminute walkbreakfast buffetmodern hotelthe air conditioningtegel airportpublic transportcity breakcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Was in the hote in September. Ask and recieved a room near elevator to reception and breakfast. (Btw I do recomend always to state your special request).

Room was lovely. So nice to have a bed that I don’t have to spend time and effort to quarel with the sheets every night. Bathhroom (asked for a walk in shower), was very clean modern and so easy to operate. Good cofee/tea machine.

Had some problems when I got to the room. Maintenance ariived in 5 minutes and fixed everything.

Staff around the hotel was always nice and helpfull

Breakfast was great. I love the cereals table. So many differnt nuts and dry fruit to mixs with the muesli.

Very good location. A few minutes from bus 200. Close to kudam, zoo and etc.

Traveling by myself I lacked places to eat something light or a supermarket. As I am sure coming back to the hotel will probably find it next time.

Had a supper at nico, greek, nearby and was good. Europa center and the Bikini are very close.

Last thing. The hotel is better class than I am used to in Paris or Italy for example. But Berlin has such great prices. So why not enjoy it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Shula,

what a wonderful review! Thank you very much for your warm words. We highly appreciate your feedback and I am so happy to read that you had a great time at our Pullman Hotel. I will forward your comments to my colleagues because it is always so nice and motivating to receive positive feedback. Thank you very much for recommending our location. I hope you will also visit us again when you plans brings you back to Berlin.

I wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Choose another hotel.

Our family stayed 3 days in two different suite rooms.

1. The shower was broken in both rooms. The water shifts between cold and warm by it self. Not possible to shower without screaming.

2. Air condition was bad. If you put it to warm it will make it warm and then wait for the rooms to get very cold before it makes the rooms warm again. 2 of 5 in our family got sick. We bought a 2kW element from mediamarkt for 90 euro but not even that one could make the rooms warm.

3. The service was bad in the bar and at breakfast. Plenty of angry faces everywere.

4. The reception gave us wrong importen information 2 times.

5. To get to your room from the reception you need to shift 2 different elevators and walk about 400-500 meters and also when walking it will stink canalization.

6. We put "come back later" in one of the rooms but stil they went in without asking.

7. They try to take extra money from us when leaving but i told them it is allready paid in advance.

-We have more things to complain about but i think this is more than enough to not visit this hotel again.

5 stars? More like 2-3 stars.

(We are from Sweden.)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alper Ç

Dear Alper,

thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof. I deeply regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Obviously you experiences were a bad concatenation of unfortunate circumstances and I am so sorry that you have left our hotel with such a negative impression. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrences.

Dear Alper, we highly appreciate your sharing your concerns, because only through comments like yours we are able to constantly improve our service and quality standards and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Jessica Roehner

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights for my Husbands 40th Birthday. The lobby is beautiful and the staff were helpful. Our room was nice, very modern with a lovely bathroom and great toiletries.
We didn't use any of the facilities apart from the makeshift bar a few time sin the evening.
Great location, public transport took us a while to get our heads around it! Once you did it was easy to use the subway.
No decent restaurants close by, however the summer market was on by the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial which was great. Good food and beer!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear TheInformer,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback which we highly appreciate. It is a pleasure to read that our staff was able to fulfill your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is the best motivation for the entire team, therefore I will forward this to them. Many thanks for choosing the Pullman Hotel for your berlin trip. We all look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jessica Roehner

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Beautiful accommodations. Very well located for visiting city. Close to public transportation and good restaurants. Concierge arranged for flowers for our wedding anniversary and they were gorgeous.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vivian478
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Vivian,

thank you very much for your stay at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof and your positive review on TripAdvisor. We highly appreciate that you have shared your impressions to future travelers and we are proud to hear that you were completely satisfied with us. It was a pleasure to have you here and we all look forward to welcome you back again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

hotel was excellent close to tiergarten/ zoo/and other tourist attractions Niko's greek restaurant 100 yards from hotel very good keenly priced food and drink café am neuem see also very nice. Classic Remise is outstanding its a museum / storage facility / restorers and dealers all rolled into one if you are keen on cars this is not to be missed and the bonus......its free

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear kirkhallfarm2016,

thank you very much for your stay at Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof and your kind feedback on TripAdvisor. We highly appreciate that you have shared your impressions to future travelers.

It was a pleasure to have you here and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely,