We stayed for a weekend trip at the hotel. We were meeting some friends from Germany there, and they had hotel points to use. I would have preferred a room closer to the center of the city, or on the east side. It was a very nice and modern hotel. The breakfast was a bit expensive, so we used some of the nearby restaurants each morning for breakfast. The bar prices were fair though. We were a couple of minutes walk from the S-Bahn line, which made getting into the center and east side pretty easily. Overall, I would recommend it as a place to stay, if you don't mind being a bit outside of the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin