Stayed here recently for one night during a business trip.
As there was a trade fair, average room prices were much higher throughout Berlin compared to "normal" times. With this in mind, the value for money was very good give then good location close to Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt.
My single room was neat, clean and quite spacious, albeit nothing to write home about. Another plus was the free wifi.
Would come back again even if not my first choice in Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish city hotel is situated in a quiet side street in the heart of Berlin right between Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz. Museum Island is only a few walking minutes away and the accessibility to public transport is outstanding. Berlin's sights and its numerous shops are easy to get to on foot from Alexander Plaza, the pride of Classik Hotel Collection. The charming hotel is popular for its amazing combination of the historic building of the 19th century with the modern design interior of warm colors and fine woods. Privately owned, it offers five different room categories and a small sauna area with a Finnish sauna. WLAN is available for free throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Alexander Plaza Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Plaza Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Alexander Plaza Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Alexander Plaza Hotel