“Flight Layover Tour of Berlin”

Gablinger Berlin Tours
Ranked #13 of 383 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gablinger Berlin Tours offers private tours and tours to groups in a variety of languages (including English and Hebrew) in Berlin, Germany and other areas of Germany. We are officially listed as a tourism business with our local authorities.
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife and I were flying to Rome with a 7-hour stop in Berlin Tegel airport. In advance, we arranged a personal 4-hour tour of Berlin via email. We are very pleased with the results. Our guide was well informed and the tour itinerary was perfect for the time that we had available. The guide met us on arrival and our tour of Berlin started with plenty of time to satisfy our goals. Our guide was personable and we were comfortable in sharing many anecdotes with her. We recommend this approach for making use of a long stop at Tegel.

There are newer reviews for Gablinger Berlin Tours

Reviewed 29 September 2013

For my wife and myself it was the first time in Berlin.

Took two tours with Oren in Berlin and Ronen to Draisen.. Both are professional and knowledgeable. Passing the explanation in very interesting way, combined history with personal stories. Very recommended

2  Thank Ilan F
Reviewed 20 September 2013

If you like to have a tour of the city the way the local people do , and in Hebrew ( as well as some other languages ) Just come to the meeting point ( McDonalnd opposite the Zoological garden ) at 10 am. From there with your Berlin tickets for the train and bus and with Oren. Or Shlomit or any other Berlin guide you shall spend great 5 hours that shall bring you to spots you never imagine are there, on the road, in the intersection.
No tourist trap ! No outlet factories … Just information, historical knowledge and important details.
Guides shall help you plan your next day and more.
So, we took the guide one day after the other!
ממש נפלא , מדריכים טובים והחברה גם היא תמיד מומלחת, ישראלים שאוהבים ללמוד ולראות ולא רק לקנו,

1  Thank tayarhmazoy
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We used Gablinger for two tours in Berlin, One a Jewish tour and one a tour of Potsdam. They were each about 5 hours and in both our guide was Ronen. Both the tours and Ronen were fantastic. He was on time in meeting us at our hotel and knew so much about the areas. We saw Jewish sites we had not seen before and the history and background he gave us was amazing.
I would 110% recommend this company and I would ask for Ronen to do the tours. I give them an A++++++++.

3  Thank ellen s
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I has 2 private tours totalling 10 hours. Nadav is very knowledgeable but also makes the tour come to life with person details about the characters. Stories of individuals and how their lives were affected by the war make the history lesson more tangible and intimate.
Highly recommended as a private tour.

1  Thank UKHB