“Great location in Berlin”

Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera
Ranked #266 of 635 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hello,
I spent in this hotel 4 nights in March 2014. The location was perfect for me. In front of the hotel is bus station and in maxim 10 minutes I was at Kurfuerstendamm Metro Station. In 15min with directly bus from the Tegel Airport i was in the front of the hotel.
The hotel staff was very friendly and very professionally. The give me all the information regarding the city, buses,eTC. The hotel has free wifi.
I enjoyed the breakfast because was very rich with everything and was served at the 6-th floor.In every morning from here I enjoyed the view throught Kurfuerstendamm.
The room very nice, big, very clean.Each room number sign has a picture on it which I found very nice.
I would recommended this hotel and if I will come back in Berlin I will stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: 308 very nice with view through Kurfuerstendamm.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your feedback.

It was a pleasure for us to be your host during your stay in Berlin.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Hello there… it is not the first time for me in Berlin and probably I choose the same street in Berlin because it is the famous street there… due to the winter time (snow and cold period) the prices goes deeply down….. The hotel staff was so friendly and professionally.. The breakfast was so rich and was served in the 6th floor, meaning enjoying the morning coffee with awesome view :) .
For me it was a nice (the winter period) especially for my business trip, the hotel located in the center of the Kurferstandamm Strasse… 15min from the Tegel Airport and by U-bahn or S-bahn you can reach everywhere..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AmoorSaleh
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I spent in Come-Inn hotel 4 nights in December 2013.
the location is perfect. in the middle of Ku-Damm, near U-Bahn station and bus station.
the stuff very lovely and helpful.
the room clean and warm.
I enjoyed staying there and will come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Oscar1954
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your nice feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Having been to this Hotel on several visits to Berlin I am pleased to say that it still provides a good value for money service. The staff are excellent and check in took less than 5 minutes. Room was clean and although a wee bit basic it provided all that we required for a good nights kip. We took the breakfast which was included in the room price. Varied selection but missed a good sourdough as mainly rolls on offer together with a whole rye sliced loaf. The breakfast room was really busy one morning when we were late risers and all tables were occupied. Nice German lady offered to share her table which we did. We had no complaints at all with the Hotel or the staff. It continues to tick all the boxes as far as we are concerned and will be our first choice when we next return to Berlin.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slon2
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your feedback.

We are glad to hear, that you enjoyed your stay in the Come Inn Kurfürstendamm.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

The hotel had a great lactation, as it was on main very attractive street similar to 5th Ave in NY. The room was nice and the bed was decent. The breakfast was really lovely and T a good price, I recommend that you get it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Manhal T
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

thank you very much for your positiv feedback.

We hope to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

First time to Berlin and was completely satisfied with the accomodations. The room was clean, the staff polite and accomodating. The breakfast served on the sixth floor had great variety and was well stocked. Based on reading other's reviews, I was not expecting coffee in the room or extra towels, but there was a blow dryer in the bathroom.

Room Tip: I loved having a room with a view of Kurfurstendamm. From the fifth floor the noise was not a probl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

thank you very much for your positiv feedback.
It helps us to optimize our service.

See you and best regards.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I strictly recommend not to go to this hotel.
From the entrance on, the look is simply horrible and scaring. The entrance is super old, not clean and not welcoming at all.
The staff is totally unpolite, not helpful and rude.
They have been rude both with me and my travel agency.
I have changed the hotel as soon as I could.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara P
ComeInn-Berlin, Manager at Come Inn Berlin Kurfuerstendamm Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear guest,

Thanks for your feedback.
The building which includes our hotel, among other shops and restaurants is from the 70th. So you are right, it is not very up dated. Since we are not the proprietor so it isn´t in our hand to change it.
Unfortunately you haven´t mentioned in your feedback, that you got a confirmation, but our hotel didn´t get any booking from your travel agency. Our staff have spoken with your travel agency by phone to clear the situation and that you get a room in our hotel. We asked your travel agency for a credit card as guaranty, but we never got a valid credit card from them. So we asked you, if you are inclined to pay cash. You didn´t accept this and left the hotel.
We are sorry for this circumstance, but we got no booking from your travel agency.