“Palak paneer was good but not great”
Review of Sadhu

Sadhu
Ranked #126 of 9,309 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice staff, great seats in a bustling street. Generous servings, one free nan bread was included. My boyfriend got the wrong dish, but he didn't mind, however they charged for the original dish which was more expensive. I was charged 2,8
Euros for a glass of tap water, although I ordered a bottle of still water. However, we had just won 3-0 against Mexico, so it didn't really matter :). When bringing us the bill we got two mango shots for free.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was okay but not awesome. The taste seams to be adapted to the German market. The Nan bread was not very nice. Otherwise service was ok but also not extraordinary.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

It is among one of the best Indian restaurants in Berlin. I travel every weekend from Potsdam to just eat there. I can surely recommend.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Food was good but service has been better and excuse given of not accepting card because there is no wifi was something new to me.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Value for money restaurant, with great tasty foods and frendy staff. The neighborhood and the rastaurant are very beautifull. TIP: the meals in this restaurant are huge :p