“Very enjoyable food”

Ranked #649 of 9,114 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We went here on recommendation from others and were not disappointed. The food was really interesting and very generous portions.
My friends and I all opted for the same dish which was a turkish inspired dish with fried/spiced/seasoned tofu (loads) really tasty with accompanying salad and a sort of garlic-onion bread.
I am vegetarian and really enjoyed it, but my two friends are meat eaters, but they also particularly enjoyed the fried tofu element.

It has a lovely relaxed atmosphere too.

I would definitely recommend a visit if you are visiting Kreuzberg.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Nice atmosphere, friendly waitstaff, great wine and delicous food!!! Salad, Seitan Ragout, Tiramisu - everything prepared with love! If I come back to Berlin, I will definately go there again!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

It is my first experience in a vegan restaurant and I have to say that it will be not the last one. Food is very good in quality and quantity. Staff is very nice and the girl who attended at us spoke italian too. We really suggest this restaurant

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Viasko is a vegan bar and restaurant in Berlin's Kreuzberg. Every weekend it offers an amazing breakfast buffet, for which you absolutely must reserve a table.

Staff are generally standoffish, but as a foreigner a few words of German will usually help you along. The buffet opens at 11AM, but at no point was the queue for food particularly bad. There are simply dozens of dishes, with something for everyone including the hardiest of carnivores. The food is colourful, inventive and very tasty. It's a real treat for vegans and veggies, and a real encouragement for anyone considering a switch to veganism who thinks the diet is limiting.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The food was very good, it arrived quickly. The personell where personal, fun and accomodating. The only complaint is about the interior is that it was a bit too light (not very cosy) and the chair I was sitting on was hard.
Great value for money!
Be aware that the main course is large, we both had veggie gyros which was amazing and a starter each (also very good), thus we didn't make it through half of the main course. Instead they wrapped it up for us and we ate it later on in the morning ;-)