“Best Banh Mi in Berlin!”
Review of Co Co banh mi deli

Co Co banh mi deli
Ranked #1,047 of 8,447 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best Banh Mi in Berlin!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Whenever we go to Berlin, we first go straight to this place for a banh mi! Absolutely love the taste of these delicious Vietnamese street food baguettes. With lots of fresh ingredients like carrot, coriander and best porc ever. Just go there.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Paris, France
“A different subway”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

A big sub, tasty and spicy. Although not really impressive. A different subway in the end. No english menu, but friendly and helpful staff. Juices, soft-drinks and vietnamese beers...

London, United Kingdom
“Flying visit”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Visited Co Co after seeing it recommended in the Time Out guide, it was a flying visit as we had to get back to see Fern Sehen, I wish we could have stayed an eaten in, as despite sounding like a deli with maybe just a counter, there was actually a simple, but nicely rustic eating area to enjoy your food at. The cafe is attractively laid out with a colourful display of fruit and veggies. I ordered an omelette wth lemongrass ( banh mi Chay) which was advertised as veggie, but I'm not sure the dressing was to be honest. It had a fishy taste to it. My friend enjoyed his Banh xeo Chay which was the equivalent in a baguette. The service was friendly and the place had a chilled out vibe. I liked it. The only thing I noted which disappointed me was that they were selling produce which was out of date. If I went back to Berlin, I'd go back again. We were there at about 7pm and it was quiet which folks chilling out over their food. Nearest station Rosenthaler Platz on the U-Bahn.

• Visited May 2014
Paris, France
“Disappointing!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I went to Co Co Banh Mi this week after reading the wonderful reviews, and was utterly disappointed!!
I took the chicken sandwich, which was SUPER salty and very very spicy! The man at the counter did not even warn or ask if that would be a problem, and just loaded the hot sauce into my baguette. I ate barely half of it, and left the rest.
Apart from that, for me it felt like the kind of sandwich you could buy at every other place, with a supposed Asian "twist". Didn't worth 5 euros, didn't justify the reviews.

• Visited April 2014
Berlin, Germany
“Amongst the very best sandwiches in Berlin - must try!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been going to CoCo a couple of times a week for the past few months and can't stop!

Everything is fresh and delicious, the bread is crunchy, the veggies colorful, the meat perfect.

Very friendly staff too.

All in all Coco is what I consider to be one of my few foodie delights in Berlin for the average man.

Any city has star chefs… but for me the real joy lies in discovering the fantastic eateries where anyone can walk in and have great food at an "everyday" price.

• Visited March 2014