The USP of the hotel is the size of their rooms and the view from the balcony if you get a high floor facing the alexanderplatz! A very central location with tram station just outside and the metro within a 5 minutes walking distance.
The building itself might look old but its a very well maintained from inside. The staff is fairly friendly and can guide you around the area as well.
All in all, it stands out amongst the other Mercure properties because of its great room size and proximity to the happening parts of Berlin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Berlin life: The Mercure Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is in a prime location in the center of the capital, just a stone's throw from the Alexanderplatz U-Bahn, S-Bahn and local train stations. Our 158 spacious rooms and Suites are comfortably furnished and all feature WIFI. From Tegel Airport, the TXL bus goes directly to Alexanderplatz; from Schönefeld Airport, the RB14 takes you the short distance to the hotel. If arriving by car, parking is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Hotel Berlin am Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin