Ok, the staff is really friendly and very helpful and it's close to Alexanderplatz! But that's the only good thing to say about this hotel. My room actually stank as if noone had opened a window for two weeks. Probably understandable because it's next to one of the largest and loudest streets of Berlin. The hotel restaurant was closed every day and instead, the put up a sign to advise you of a restaurant 10 minutes away. And next to the hotel is an entire housing block which is closed and looks like it'll be demolished soon - not my idea of spending a few good days in Berlin. And on top of all that, it's not even a bargin compared to other hotels nearby. To sum it all up: Next time I'm in Berlin, I'll make sure to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Berlin life: The Mercure Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is in a prime location in the center of the capital, just a stone's throw from the Alexanderplatz U-Bahn, S-Bahn and local train stations. Our 158 spacious rooms and Suites are comfortably furnished and all feature WIFI. From Tegel Airport, the TXL bus goes directly to Alexanderplatz; from Schönefeld Airport, the RB14 takes you the short distance to the hotel. If arriving by car, parking is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Berlin am Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin