“Average lunch pizza ”

Ranked #544 of 9,300 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here. I took pizza which was basic pizza, similarly you can get many places. There was also some confusion about my colleague’s order. But that can happen and they handled it nicely.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Wanted something simple so I ordered pasta Napoli. Just spaghetti with tomato sauce. The sauce was dry is the only way I can describe it. Like it had been left out. Served with sourdough Italian bread. Sourdough is not my cup of tea. They have an extensive menu and the place was busy so maybe I caught them on an off night. Certainly the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice simple Italian food for a good price. Very good and friendly service and trimmings.
Would definitely recommend it, especially for those staying in a neighbouring hotel, like us. A good choice for a casual dinner.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had flashbacks to trips to Italy. Nice selection of authentic Italian dishes, quick service and good price quality relationship.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We enjoyed this restaurant. It has the typical Italian food but it is delicious. I loved the Caprese salad but there was a lot of mozzarella. The chicken with peppers was nice as were the pizzas. Do try the tartuffo as it was delicious