Having read some of the negative reviews for this hotel we neverthe less booked itl with a little trepidation.This was the location we wanted to be. What a lovely surprise we had and how glad we were that we had booked it . We asked for a room on the upper floor and were allocated a room on floor 35 overlooking the TV tower and magnificent views over the city. Reviews said to expect long queues at check in. It is after all a very large hotel and maybe we were lucky, but the small queue moved very quickly and we were soon attended to politely by the staff. Our room was quite big and the 'single door' arrangement for both shower and toilet was not a problem to us. Breakfasts in the second floor dining room were excellent. Absolutely everything you could want and as much as you like. The dining room was very large but the table arrangenents stopped it from feeling impersonal. The staff quickly and courteously cleared the tables. Meals were also served in the lounge.
All buses stopped on the main road outside the front entrance including the Hop on Hop Off buses and the railway station is a short walk across the square from the back entrance where you will also find a great department store.
Our only disappointment - there was no free WiFi
All in all a brilliant stay for our short visit to Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz