The hotel was ideal as far as location is concerned. The lobby is part of a strange blend of check-in area, small seating area, entrance off a shopping area and outdoor plaza etc. Not the usual large lobby area expected with large hotels. But the location for walking out to highlights of the central city was superb. The rooms are small but clean and adequate and surprisingly quiet considering it overlooks a large square milling with people and outdoor cafes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz