“Fantastic”
Review of Grand Hyatt Berlin

Grand Hyatt Berlin
Ranked #18 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Everything about was hotel was excellent. Beautiful room, great service, and incredible food. I particularly enjoyed the location (near a recording studio we were at). I honestly can't fault anything about the 4 night stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Many thanks for sharing the experience you had of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I have read your kind words of appreciation and I would like to thank you for sharing them. Your appraisal specially on the “great service and the increadable food” is what motivates our team most to provide excellent service every day.

We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Hotel staff is just perfect. I like it when you barely see anybody but all your needs are constantly met even without asking. Nice clean, spacious and silent at night.

Conference centre was also up to expectations.
Food and catering perfect.

Overall, nice hotel for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TomRaist

Dear TripAdvisor User,

First of all I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience about your last residence.
With great pleasure I read your comments and I am pleased to inform my colleagues as well. Your kind words of appreciation are the best motivation and recognition for our team to continuously provide outstanding service and personal attention to our guests.

We hope having the pleasure welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Berlin and remain with

kind regards,

Hotelmanager

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Very much enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Our room was large and modern but still comfortable, with a great bed and lovely bathroom setup.

We arrived off an overnight train looking a bit ragged, but the front desk clerk was nothing but helpful and friendly, and let us use the showers in the gym/spa area to get cleaned up before our room was ready. The pool area is great if a bit crowded at weekends, and I'd imagine the outdoor lounge chairs would be a real treat to use in the warmer summer months.

I was impressed with the bathroom setup, a good sized bathtub and very nice shower in a wet room that actually worked (didn't get the sink area wet, like so many do).

To be honest, I wouldn't spend any time in Potsdammer Platz if it weren't for this hotel. There's a lack of good restaurants and it feels like one big shopping mall. But it's close to good transit lines, and you can be in Mitte for real food and coffee in just a few U-Bahn stops, so can't really complain.

We'd definitely stay here again on our next visit to Berlin.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

Our guests’ satisfaction is what motivates our team to keep on providing outstanding service and offering such personal attention to our guests. So, you can be sure that I will share your appraisal with my colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future to our hotel in the centre of Berlin.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I could live in the bathroom at the Hyatt Berlin, stylish large with closet space, TV and great powerful shower, not much smaller than some appartments I have lived in. I lovd it, there is not much more satisfaying than having these wonderful facilities after travel and full conference programme. Location is great with the all important Starbucks across the way for my morning coffee and being able to get free Wifi. When you are at a conference you do want some shopping facilities nearby and this hotel has a mall across the street, so I was able to get the essentials and little gifts for my kids without having to travek far and take a lot of time out of my work day. Staff is friendly and efficient, I would have no problem and would certainly love to stay here on a city break as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RWPB

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I have read your kind words of appreciation and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

For your next stay may I recommend our day spa on the top floor, offering spectacular views over the city.

We look forward to welcoming you again as a guest at our hotel in the very near future!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This hotel is in a great location for exploring Berlin. It is located in Potsdammer Platz, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. It is also located within walking distance of several major tourist attractions, and public transportation options are easily accessed nearby. Our room was spotlessly clean and modern. The service was professional and efficient. The hotel has its own rather interesting collection of modern art that is worth a look as well. We tried the restaurant downstairs and room service. Both were good experiences with great food. No complaints, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kamieberry
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our modern rooms. We place great value on the comfort and wellbeing of our guests. Your satisfaction is the best compliment for us.

For pure relaxation, I may recommend a signature massage at our Club Olympus Spa & Fitness. You can enjoy a spectacular view overlooking Berlin, a vibrant city day and night.

Our Concierges are also happy to provide you with the hotel art guide. You can also download a Q&A about the hotel art collection at each of our rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you to Grand Hyatt Berlin again.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here for five nights in July. I loved the location in Potsdammer Platz with so many restaurants, shops, theatres, museums very close by. Plus it is in the center of Berlin and with great transportation to all areas. The room was large and well appointed and with Bauhaus Archiv photographs on the wall. The hotel has a great contemporary art collection in its own right and I enjoyed looking at a;; the photos in the large hallways surrounding the rooms. I will stay there again on my next trip to Berlin.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank NowVoyager63

Dear TripAdvisor User,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience with Grand Hyatt Berlin.
I was pleased to read that you appreciated our central location in Berlin.
I am glad to read that our art collection finds your appreciation. Since the opening 15 years ago, we continuously included new artists and therefore the hotel became more and more its own showcase for contemporary design.
Our Concierges are more than happy to provide you with our hotel art guide as well as useful information referring to current exhibitions or art projects around Berlin. Do not hesitate to ask them the next time you are visiting.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The Grand Hyatt Berlin is located very close to Potzdammer Platz, but still within walking distance of the Brandenburg gate and Unter der Linden. Very contemporary design but very comfortable, with large, well-appointed rooms. Staff was efficient and helpful. Price was very reasonable for a major city hotel. We were there on a weekend, hotel appears to cater to business travelers during the week.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your stay at our hotel.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the central location of our hotel.

For your next stay may I recommend a Zen shiatsu massage at our Club Olympus Spa & Fitness, where you are able to enjoy a spectacular view overlooking the rooftops of Berlin while experiencing pure relaxation.

We hope to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Berlin in the near future.