Grand Hyatt Berlin
US$84
US$127
US$108
3,298 results
All reviewspotsdamer platzvox restaurantrooftop poolsony centerthe club loungegreat hotelbrandenburg gatewet roomtop floorwithin walking distancesteam roomholocaust memorialgreat bathroomfive star hotelcentral locationrooms are spaciousmodern hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is located in a central location close to many of Berlin's major attractions. The hotel and our room (441) is modern and very clean. The bathroom was huge as was the rest of the room especially considering European hotels can have rather smaller rooms than in North America. The staff we encountered were friendly, attentive and always seemed to know your name. Language was not a problem at all as the staff easily switched from German to English without missing a step. Berlin in early July was very hot and humid, something that we have experienced many times, but have never particularly grown fond of. We usually escape the heat in our hotel, but in this case, I feel I must point out that the air conditioning system is lacking, especially at night. I give this hotel an excellent rating because the a/c issue is made up for by the hotel and the excellent staff that works there. When we go back, we will go in the Spring or the Fall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank 2067Mike
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear 2067Mike,

I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your stay and the related feedback. It will be my pleasure to share your positive comments with the entire team, as it is the best motivation for them to know, that especially their attention and service made you feel so comfortable. Beyond that, please accept my sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences caused due to the heat. Please be assured that we have already discussed this issue internally to find an appropriate enhancement. All the more, I am very glad to hear that you a pleasant time time with us and should you ever need any assistance here in Berlin, please just let us know. It would be great to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Grand Hyatt Berlin's location, staff, guest rooms and facilities receive a "10" in my estimation. The design/décor is clean and contemporary (and pleasing). The rooms are large and very, very well-appointed and well-equipped. The bed was sensational, and the bathroom was so nice I'd like to remodel mine in the same fashion. Every need that a traveler might have was taken into consideration. The front desk, bell and housekeeping and spa staff were outstanding. I would strongly recommend this hotel to any of our friends or business colleagues who plan to travel to or meet in Berlin.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear chrismtg,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am delighted to learn that you have left the hotel completely satisfied and that you enjoyed our rooms and design a lot. Especially your compliments to the staff and their service is truly appreciated and I will be pleased to pass them on. The entire Grand Hyatt Berlin Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too far future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends in June for a long weekend. As usual, Hyatt lives up to its name here. Definitely one of the best ones in this chain I have stayed in.

Rooms are spacious and facilities are very clean. In-room amenities are really top notch and everything about the hotel makes you stay seem so effortless.

Staff are respectful, courteous and friendly.

The rooftop pool (heated), whirlpool, sauna and steam (spa) and lounge area are to die for. Definitely a place to go unwind after a long busy day, or to go recharge before a busy night out.

Breakfast in the restaurant, though, is a bit pricey for what you get so by all means wander out and explore--lots of shops nearby to eat from.

Bottomline: I would stay here again when visiting Berlin, without a doubt. Not even interested in checking out what the other hotels have to offer :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank James D
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear James D,

I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we were able to make your long weekend a special one and it is great to read that you enjoyed the facilities and overall service. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the entire Grand Hyatt Berlin team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too far future! Should you need any assistance while planning your next trip to our beautiful city, please let us know at any time.

Best regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Certainly one of the best hotels I've stayed worldwide. Absolutely impeccable service, very comfortable rooms, fantastic dining options. Rooftop spa deserves an extra star! Thank you Grand Hyatt Berlin for making our stay so fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear TashTheLondoner,

Thank you for your great review. I will be very pleased to share your comments on the service and facilites with the entire team. It is great that you had the time to experience our restaurants and the Club Olympus Spa and I am happy that we could make your time in Berlin even more enjoyable. We will remain at your disposal for any further questions or wishes and look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Berlin.

With warm regards

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have participated in a rather big meeting organized in the Grand Hyatt. The overall administration, logistics, food supply was really good - some improvement would be possible with the small coffee machines causing quite some queues but this was made up by e.g. organizing umbrellas for all 200 participants as it started raining all of a sudden or finding meeting rooms on very short notice - a very high flexibility and still remaining polite. Meeting rooms are good, chairs okay. All our extras have been managed by the hotel team very well (and there were quite some extras). The rooms are very nicely equipped, bed and pillows very comfy. The service was very nice and helpful but a slight improvement could be done in the area of the room service - e.g. since I travel light I always use shampoo etc in the hotel (here provided in small bottles) and it would have been nice if used bottles (only a small rest remaining) could be restocked. But overall a very pleasant stay which of course has its price :).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Susi_0815,

I sincerely thank you for your kind words and recommendation. It is great that you had a pleasant stay with us and that the meeting was successful and to your satisfaction. I will definitely share your comments on the professionality and flexibility with the entire event planning and service team and will pass on your compliments to the kitchen. Further to this, I have also noted your feedback regarding the coffee machines and room amenities and I will discuss these points internally to assure an improvement of our performance. Again, thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences with us. We look forward to welcoming back soon.

Kind regards