“Best hotel in the best place in Berlin”
Review of Grand Hyatt Berlin

Grand Hyatt Berlin
Ranked #18 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The location is 100% perfect , the hotel is fantastic , in the center of everthing , the rooms are extremely comfortable Bathrooms are very practical and large and clean , everthing was up to 100% Clean to the limit , cafes around it resturant , mall , taxis , buses , metro , the Gate and many sight seeings

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Zaid K,

Thank you for your recent stay and for having taken the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. That our facilities, the rooms and the location completely met your needs, is great and I am pleased to read that we were able to make your Berlin trip even more enjoyable. It is awesome that you had the time to explore our beautiful city and if we can be of any assistance prior to your next visit, please let us know at any time.

Kind regards
Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,167)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed for six nights and found the staff friendly and accommodating. The Club staff were also friendly, and the beverages and food were of good quality. Easy walking distance to the U and S trains. We would certainly stay again.

1  Thank George D
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Geroge D,

Many thanks for having taken the time to share your impressions on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that your stay was enjoyable and I hope you had a truly memorable time in the German capital. It will be my pleasure to share your great comments with the entire team and should you need any assistance in Berlin in the future, please just let us know at any time. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Berlin for a weekend in May in 2013. We were really impressed by the modern facilities in the room including a walk-in shower, TV in the bathroom. We ordered room service on our first night, food was yummy but not cheap. We decided to go for the buffet breakfast on our last day, and it was truly AMAZING! We still regret for not having it every day while we stayed. This was our first time in a Hyatt, very impressed indeed. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick M
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Patrick M,

I sincerely thank you for your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin and for having taken the time to share your experiences with us. It is great that our facilities completely met your needs and that the breakfast buffet made your start into the day a very pleasant one. Your recommendation is much appreciated and I will pass on your kind words to the entire team. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon! Should you need any assistance in the meantime, please let us know at any time.

With warm regards

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is located in a central location close to many of Berlin's major attractions. The hotel and our room (441) is modern and very clean. The bathroom was huge as was the rest of the room especially considering European hotels can have rather smaller rooms than in North America. The staff we encountered were friendly, attentive and always seemed to know your name. Language was not a problem at all as the staff easily switched from German to English without missing a step. Berlin in early July was very hot and humid, something that we have experienced many times, but have never particularly grown fond of. We usually escape the heat in our hotel, but in this case, I feel I must point out that the air conditioning system is lacking, especially at night. I give this hotel an excellent rating because the a/c issue is made up for by the hotel and the excellent staff that works there. When we go back, we will go in the Spring or the Fall.

1  Thank 2067Mike

Dear 2067Mike,

I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your stay and the related feedback. It will be my pleasure to share your positive comments with the entire team, as it is the best motivation for them to know, that especially their attention and service made you feel so comfortable. Beyond that, please accept my sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences caused due to the heat. Please be assured that we have already discussed this issue internally to find an appropriate enhancement. All the more, I am very glad to hear that you a pleasant time time with us and should you ever need any assistance here in Berlin, please just let us know. It would be great to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Grand Hyatt Berlin's location, staff, guest rooms and facilities receive a "10" in my estimation. The design/décor is clean and contemporary (and pleasing). The rooms are large and very, very well-appointed and well-equipped. The bed was sensational, and the bathroom was so nice I'd like to remodel mine in the same fashion. Every need that a traveler might have was taken into consideration. The front desk, bell and housekeeping and spa staff were outstanding. I would strongly recommend this hotel to any of our friends or business colleagues who plan to travel to or meet in Berlin.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear chrismtg,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am delighted to learn that you have left the hotel completely satisfied and that you enjoyed our rooms and design a lot. Especially your compliments to the staff and their service is truly appreciated and I will be pleased to pass them on. The entire Grand Hyatt Berlin Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too far future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends in June for a long weekend. As usual, Hyatt lives up to its name here. Definitely one of the best ones in this chain I have stayed in.

Rooms are spacious and facilities are very clean. In-room amenities are really top notch and everything about the hotel makes you stay seem so effortless.

Staff are respectful, courteous and friendly.

The rooftop pool (heated), whirlpool, sauna and steam (spa) and lounge area are to die for. Definitely a place to go unwind after a long busy day, or to go recharge before a busy night out.

Breakfast in the restaurant, though, is a bit pricey for what you get so by all means wander out and explore--lots of shops nearby to eat from.

Bottomline: I would stay here again when visiting Berlin, without a doubt. Not even interested in checking out what the other hotels have to offer :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank James D

Dear James D,

I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we were able to make your long weekend a special one and it is great to read that you enjoyed the facilities and overall service. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the entire Grand Hyatt Berlin team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too far future! Should you need any assistance while planning your next trip to our beautiful city, please let us know at any time.

Best regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Certainly one of the best hotels I've stayed worldwide. Absolutely impeccable service, very comfortable rooms, fantastic dining options. Rooftop spa deserves an extra star! Thank you Grand Hyatt Berlin for making our stay so fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear TashTheLondoner,

Thank you for your great review. I will be very pleased to share your comments on the service and facilites with the entire team. It is great that you had the time to experience our restaurants and the Club Olympus Spa and I am happy that we could make your time in Berlin even more enjoyable. We will remain at your disposal for any further questions or wishes and look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Berlin.

With warm regards